Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

More Jewels

Primitive Jewels that is.
Here is another batch of models for her trunk show models. Each one I stitch I like better than the last. They are all so sweet and a stitcher could easily find a subject to their liking if not fall in love with all of them.
Primitive Jewel
Purple cat

Primitive Jewel
Raven's Moon

Primitive Jewel
White Rabbi

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh how sweet! I adore tiny stitches. White Rabbit is my favorite.=)

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Such sweet little gems but of course I like the crow the best.
Donna

Donna G. said...

These are adorable. I love the cat!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Such cuties!

Cathy said...

Love, love, love these! More to add to my wish list!
Cathy
CraftyCat