Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, May 12, 2014

A finish and rr comes home

Here is my first finish/stitching done in months....the chart also has a red/white/blue house scene to stitch.

Ship's Manor
Celebrate


and here is my Diva's RR come home...I had a few stitches in the border to finish up that a wonderful stitcher Barb sent me the floss to finish up since I ran out. Thank you Barb. 5 of us stitched in this round.

Handblessings
Piece/Peace Makers

5 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Pretty!

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching.

Vickie said...

Spectacular!

stitchinpeanut said...

OH MY GOODNESS... Both are wonderful... Amazing finishes!,,,

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Darling biscornu! And the Diva is very nice, too.