Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

a long time wip finished

Put the last stitches into this as I was the passenger to all our activities today....granted I only had 1 word left to stitch. Looking back this was started January of 2011...ugghhh. I had about 1/2 of it done when I picked it back up a couple of months ago.
Rosewood  Manor
Spring Quakers
over 1 on ptp Valor

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Very lovely. Would love to see a close up.

stitchinpeanut said...

OHhhhhhhh wowowowowow!!!!! This is more than lovely... Oh my goodness...this is gorgeous.. What a treasure. Congrats!

Brierwood Cottage said...

Beautiful...Congratulations on the finish! ~ Donna E.

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is just gorgeous. It will look amazing framed.

MaƂgorzata Zoltek said...

Cudowny sampler! Pozdrawiam.

Christine said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

blue star stitcher said...

I have a few WIP I have let sit in the UFO pile for years, and when I pick them back up I manage to finish them pretty quickly. It just has to be the right time for me to work on them, if I don't enjoy the stitching whats the point? This one turned out lovely, bet you're happy to have it done.