Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lots of stitching

Going on this week....I'm resting up a knee/leg injury so stitching the days away. As well as working constantly on the Silver lining piece I started  Rosewood Manors Quakers & Quilts......I'm doing one of the many extras Karen puts in many of her charts. This one is similar to the cover chart just omitting  the quilts section.
Rosewood Manor Quakers & Quilts
On Havana Lakeside over 2 on 40 ct
Snc Finnegans Fog 

5 comments:

SocksAndMittens said...

Get well soon! Very pretty stitching

Vickie said...

Very pretty, but I am sorry to hear of your injury.

Maggee said...

You are doing great on that 'extra' Quaker--it looks beautiful so far! Rest easy!

Penny said...

Pretty design and thread color! Hope you are doing better.

Mylene said...

Quaker is looking beautiful.
Hope you feel better soon.