Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Plugging along progress

Thank you all for the well wishes. Just got back from the orthopedic dr. A possible mcl strain but basically I get to live with this pain as there are spurs and degenerative osteoarthritis  in both knees. One is a year post major pain and is bearable so guess this one will get to that point too...until then I get to hobble along feeling silly looking.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Sorry to hear you have pain you have to live with.

Maggee said...

I love seeing the progress on this piece! so exciting... Ugh on the doctor report. Having to live with major pain is not a good thing! But don't let how you look to others affect you... You will heal. Big Hugs!