Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday progress

I've been working on this any chance I get to stitch. May not look like much progress since last post, but there is, I'm back stitching as I go.
Silver Lining
Bruces Brilliant Blues

And I just picked this back up to work on a bit....mainly because the side columns take little concentration.
Blackberry Lane
Witches night out
On slice of lime opalescent by Hand dyed by Stephanie

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

The blues and greens are so pretty. It looks great so far. happy easter.

Maggee said...

Wow--lots of progress made there!

annalizard said...

Beautiful!!
Excellent work!
Annalisa

Penny said...

Nice progress! What pretty colors in the first piece!