Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wip

Oops, I didn't think about my header photo being eliminated when I deleted photobucket.....they give you very little photo storage now....every time I deleted hundreds of photos it wouldn't lower my available space. Lol in fact I have 1 photo there and I'm still 97% +full 😕 so I've moved (in process) my sales to flickr. Now will have to update my header photo.

Anyway here is a small amount of progress. I'm not getting much stitching done at home so this one is moving slowly. Good thing is most pages now are smaller
.

1 comment:

Maggee said...

Any progress is good! That is going to be a gorgeous piece! Hugs!